Thank You For Your Support!

     StampFest Winter is now in the rear view mirror and overall it was a huge success! Thanks to all of the attendees and vendors who gave us their support. The new venue went exceedingly well and we are already working on the few issues that came up during the weekend to make the experience even better next year. 

     Once again we want to genuinely thank all of you for your support at this year's winter show and your continued support over the past 22 years.

Mark your calendars for StampFest Summer!

Saturday, July 1 and Sunday, July 2

Classes are June 29 - July 1

Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Center
3011 Maingate Lane, Kissimmee, FL 34747


Comments

  1. I can'tell believe it that you have changed your location again. I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN YOU HAD IT IN LAKELAND AT THE CIVIC CENTER. I CANNOT DRIVE THAT FAR .I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOURIDGELAND LOCATION

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

StampFest Winter 2019 Gift Certificate Blog Giveaway #4

StampFest Winter 2018 Class Spotlight #6 & Giveaway!

StampFest Summer Vendor Spotlight #3 and Giveaways!