StampFest Summer Vendor Spotlight #2 and Giveaways!

Today we are spotlighting more of our fabulous vendors that will be at StampFest Summer AND giving away three $20 gift certificates for you to use on merchandise at their booths!


Marco's Paper is your best source for paper, envelopes, cardstock and accessories Since 1971!  You can visit them online or at their retail store located at 25 West Whipp Road, Centerville, OH 45459.





Lost Coast Designs is a rubber stamp company offering a sophisticated line of unique vintage, collage, shrine, angel, and other images to excite your creative impulses!











Simply Susan's offers fabulous gifts, clothing, jewelry, sweets AND a monthly card making club, OR a scrapbooking kit of the month club!  Visit them online or their store located at 70 S. Washington Street,
Tiffin, OH 44883







GIVEAWAY!

For your chance at winning a $20 gift certificate to use on merchandise at one of these three vendor's booths at StampFest Summer, please leave us a comment below telling us what sizes of cards or scrapbook pages you prefer making?

We will let Random.org choose the three winners and will announce them back here on the blog Monday, June 19 . . . Good Luck!

Comments

  1. I prefer to scrapbook in 12x12 and have dabbled in 8x10 or eight and a half by 11. I also like to do mini albums in various sizes and orientations. Thanks again for your wonderful giveaways so looking forward to the stampfest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy making A2 cards. I do both 12x12 and 8x8 page layouts. Looking forward to Stampfest

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer making A2 cards and 12x12 scrapbook pages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a scrapbooker so my choice is 12x12 lay outs. I just started doing cards though

    ReplyDelete
  5. A2 cards and 8x8 pages! Can't wait until Stampfest

    ReplyDelete
  6. A2 for sure. It is the standard for all the tuts and bloggers I follow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I usually make A2 cards, but I do like square cards (5 1/2 x 5 1/2) if I'm not mailing them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoy making A2 cards- but lately, I have been going larger up to 5x7! More space to stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I prefer 12 x12 or 6x6 and A2 size..and love to make card sizes that fit in a normal letter envelope.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My card size of choice is A2. I also love making ATC's and using them when designing a card.
    Cheryl B.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mostly I make A2 cards and scrap 12x12 pages

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

StampFest Winter 2019 Gift Certificate Blog Giveaway #4

StampFest Winter 2018 Class Spotlight #6 & Giveaway!

StampFest Summer Vendor Spotlight #3 and Giveaways!