StampFest Summer Vendor Spotlights and Giveaways!
Today we are spotlighting some of our fabulous vendors at StampFest Summer AND giving away $20 gift certificates for you to use on merchandise at their booths!
First up is Craft Fantastic!
Craft Fantastic carries carefully curated, designed, easy-to-use contemporary craft products that bring out the artist in everyone!
They are sponsoring four different classes at StampFest Summer:
You can find out more details about Craft Fantastic's classes and sign up for any of them HERE.
---------------------------------------
Next is Crafter's Therapy Cruise.
They are a group who love to craft! They make cards, scrapbook layouts, mini albums and much more ... and they do this on a cruise! They bring all the big heavy tools like the Big Shots, e-cutters, etc. All you need is a few basic tools and maybe your swimsuit!
They are sponsoring this class at StampFest Summer:

For the chance to win one of three $20 gift certificates to use on merchandise at each of these fantastic vendor booths at StampFest Summer, just leave us a comment on this blog post telling us what is your favorite papercrafting embellishment, and we'll let Random.org choose the three winners! You have until Wednesday, June 7th at midnight Central to enter, then we will choose the winners and post them back here on Thursday, June 8th.
First up is Craft Fantastic!
Craft Fantastic carries carefully curated, designed, easy-to-use contemporary craft products that bring out the artist in everyone!
They are sponsoring four different classes at StampFest Summer:
You can find out more details about Craft Fantastic's classes and sign up for any of them HERE.
---------------------------------------
Next is Crafter's Therapy Cruise.
They are a group who love to craft! They make cards, scrapbook layouts, mini albums and much more ... and they do this on a cruise! They bring all the big heavy tools like the Big Shots, e-cutters, etc. All you need is a few basic tools and maybe your swimsuit!
They are sponsoring this class at StampFest Summer:
You can find out more and sign up for the Crafter's Therapy Cruise class HERE.
----------------------------------------
Next is Just For Fun stamps:
Just For Fun manufactures their fun line of stamps using deep relief molds and solid maple wood mounts. They also offer their complete line of stamps as unmounted rubber only, or cling cushion mounted for use with acrylic blocks!
They are sponsoring this class at StampFest Summer:
You can find out more about the Just For Fun stamps class and sign up for it HERE.
---------------------------------------
GIVEAWAY:

For the chance to win one of three $20 gift certificates to use on merchandise at each of these fantastic vendor booths at StampFest Summer, just leave us a comment on this blog post telling us what is your favorite papercrafting embellishment, and we'll let Random.org choose the three winners! You have until Wednesday, June 7th at midnight Central to enter, then we will choose the winners and post them back here on Thursday, June 8th.
Good luck!





Right now I am experimenting with Nuvo embellishment mousse. It has been fun. I notice my finger tool is the best way to apply. A brush makes a whole different look. I am a huge fan of embossing lately. Especially with the sticky embossing powder. It dries tacky and you can add any medium you want, foil, glitter etc. One of my favorites. Scrapbooking is my hobby and stress relief. I started making cards too. Can not wait for the summer Stampfest. She everyone in Kissimmee! :)
ReplyDeletelove making cards and my favorite embellishment would be ribbon and/or twine....can't wait for the StampFest....
ReplyDeleteI love cards and altered books and more. Right now I am into shells and starfish, but I love ribbons and fibers, sparkle and anything new! I am so excited for StampFest! Thank you for the opportunity to win something great!
ReplyDeleteLibby Chibe
MY favorite embellishment, would have to be glitter..it makes everything shiny and hides lots of mistakes. Jean rowell
ReplyDeleteI love using embossing powder! There are so many colors and techniques to choose from.
ReplyDeleteMy current favorite embellishments are sequins. They can fill up an empty space very nicely.
ReplyDeleteStill loving my stickles among other things.
ReplyDeleteNuvo drops are my new favorite embellishments.
ReplyDeleteIvette Bello
ivettecm@yahoo.com
My favorite papercrafting embellishment is ribbon.
ReplyDeleteShiny paper... Any kind...
ReplyDeleteWow! Great giveaway! Hard to nail down my all time favorite embellie. Love the NuVo Crystal Drops as it really adds to the look of dew on flowers, etc. I also like Prima small Art Stones for use on mixed media pieces. I just moved to Tampa, FL 2 months ago and I am so excited to go to the StampFest in July! Love to see all the newest goodies & artwork. The classes are always fun too! Hey, I am lucky to have a hubby who likes to go to these too!
DeleteI just discovered the Nuevo drops, they are amazing!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI think anything that has to do with bling is my favorite!! That can include flowers with bling, bling itself (glitter, rhinestones, pearls etc). I always feel if there isn't bling it isn't finished!!! I don't overdue it, I just use it as an accent on my cards and altered art!!!
ReplyDelete