StampFest Winter 2018 Gift Certificate Giveaways!


Wondering what to do for the long MLK Jr holiday weekend? How about entering for the chance to win one of THREE gift certificates to some of our wonderful vendors' booths at our StampFest Winter Event?  Yes, please!!
1. BLOG: We don't want you to miss out on any important info leading up to our next winter stamp/scrap/papercraft event, StampFest Winter on February 9-10, 2018 (classes are Friday, Feb 9 & convention is Feb 10), so we would love it if you would subscribe to our blog (just click the "Subscribe" button at the top of this page). Then leave a comment on this blog post telling us if you prefer making cards, scrap pages, journals, etc., and you'll be entered into the random drawing to win a $20 gift certificate to use on merchandise at the Art Gone Wild booth!  Easy peasy, right?!!  One blog comment per person, please.


WINNER:

LINDA IMLER ! !




ADDITIONAL CHANCES TO WIN TWO OTHER GIFT CERTIFICATES:


2. TWITTER: Follow us on Twitter HERE and you'll be entered into the drawing for a $20 gift certificate to use on merchandise at the Abettor Cloth booth at StampFest Winter!
Receive one giveaway entry per:
1. Follow us (@StampFestFL)
2. Mention us with hashtag #StampFestFL
3. Retweet the Twitter post
Entering ends Tue, Jan 16 at noon CST.
Winner will be announced Tues, Jan 16.

WINNER: NATALIA RITCHIE ! !


3. INSTAGRAM: Follow us on Instagram HERE and you'll be entered into the drawing for a $20 gift certificate to use on merchandise at the Close To My Heart booth at StampFest Winter!
Receive one giveaway entry per:
1. Follow us (@StampFestFL)
2. Comment on the Instagram photo by tagging a friend (@)
Private accounts need to be made Public during the giveaway in order to be entered (until winner is announced). Entering ends Tue, Jan 16 at noon CST. Winner will be announced Tues, Jan 16. Giveaway is NOT sponsored by Instagram.

WINNER: IVETTE BELLO ! !


RULES: You have until Tuesday, Jan 16 at noon CST to enter these giveaways, then all winners will be randomly chosen and announced back here on the blog Tuesday. Only one gift certificate will be awarded per person. In the event an individual is randomly chosen as the winner of an additional gift certificate giveaway, another individual will be randomly selected.

GOOD LUCK and have a safe, happy long holiday weekend!

Comments

  1. I am an avid card maker and paper rafter. Looking forward Stampfest

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy making cards but also like to scrapbook. Stampfest is such a great event to attend. I go with my daughter,niece and a good friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a scrapbooker at heart but I have been venturing out on card making lately

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love making cards. I have been making cards since 2004.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I work on everything dealing with paper, ink and paint.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like scrapbooking first and card making second. I have been scrapbooking for more than 25 years and making cards for about 10 years. Everyone enjoys receiving both! Looking forward to Stampfest this year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

StampFest Winter 2019 Gift Certificate Blog Giveaway #4

StampFest Winter 2018 Class Spotlight #6 & Giveaway!

StampFest Summer Vendor Spotlight #3 and Giveaways!