StampFest Summer Giveaway: Close To My Heart

The countdown is on, crafters ... only 3 weeks left until StampFest burns up your Summer with our Summer Stamping Event, with classes beginning Fri, Jun 29 thru Sat, Jun 30 and our vendor booth convention Sat, Jun 30 - Sun, July 1! To kick off the celebration this month, we are once again giving away gift certificates for you to use at our fabulous vendors' booths! 
New this year: *Gift Certificates are redeemable for merchandise only at specified participating vendor’s booth at StampFest Summer 2018. Certificate must be claimed by 2pm Saturday or it will be given to another attendee. If you are only attending the convention on Sunday, we must be informed and you must claim your certificate by noon or it will be given to another attendee. We hope you understand -- We've had some certificates unclaimed in the past and we, along with our wonderful vendors, would love for them to be used! 


To be entered into the random drawing for this gift certificate to use on merchandise at the Close To My Heart Independent Consultant's booth, just leave a comment below telling us if you prefer stamping solid images with colored inks or if you prefer stamping line images and coloring them in.  You have until this Wednesday, June 13th evening to leave your comment, then we will draw & post the random winner back here on this blog post Thursday. Good luck!
P.S. Keep a watch on our other social media outlets, for giveaways posted there as well! 

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/StampFest/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/stampfestfl/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/StampFestFL

UPDATE . . . WINNER:



Congratulations to lucky commenter #7, Larrissa Douglas -- you are the randomly selected winner of this gift certificate!  Just present your ID to the registration desk at StampFest Summer to claim your gift certificate! Please let us know if you will not be picking it up until Sunday.  Happy shopping!

Comments

  1. I prefer to stamp and color in images. Very relaxing form of Art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recently I have been doing more coloring but still enjoy the traditional stamping images

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been doing it both ways for years and my work tends to be complex and tell a story so I tend to let my eyes tell me which way I need to do it to complete the story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer colored inks right on the solid images.


    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to stamp and then color. I often stamp with gray or brown instead of black though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am starting to color more now and find it relaxing. Still lime stamping solid tho.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just started working on my Christmas cards for this year. An annual event.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations Larrissa -- you are the randomly selected winner of this gift certificate! Just present your ID to the registration desk at StampFest Summer to claim your gift certificate! Please let us know if you will not be picking it up until Sunday. Happy shopping!

      Delete
  8. I love to color, so I usually like line images that I can color with my Copic markers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like to do the stamping both ways. It usually depends on what technique I will use based on the stamp/sets I am using.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I I’m so excited to attend this year. I just started stamping and I really like the look of the full-color stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

StampFest Winter 2019 Gift Certificate Blog Giveaway #4

StampFest Winter 2018 Class Spotlight #6 & Giveaway!

StampFest Summer Vendor Spotlight #3 and Giveaways!