StampFest Summer Giveaway: Double Trouble Scrapbooking

Time for another StampFest Summer Giveaway ... This time it's for Double Trouble Scrapbooking!

Double Trouble is a traveling store trying their best to get near all of you during the year! They stock scraptabulous products for scrapbooking, stamping and papercrafting. These products come from many of the outstanding and excellent paper crafting companies, such as Photo Play, Echo Park, Bo Bunny, Authentique, American Crafts, Heartfelt Creations, Sparkle N Sprinkle, Penny Black, Avery Elle, Your Next Stamp, Spellbinders, Art Impressions and more. Double Trouble also has their own line of products such as DT Snips and DT Tweezers. Double Trouble travels with many different shows; you can find where they will be next by visiting their website here. Hint: They will be at StampFest June 30 - July 1!  :)


To be entered into the random drawing for this gift certificate to use on merchandise at the Double Trouble Scrapbooking booth at StampFest Summer June 30 - July 1, just leave a comment below telling us what size you prefer making scrapbook pages: 6x6, 8-1/2 x 11, 12x12, mini albums, etc.

Please only enter if you plan on attending StampFest Summer, since that's the only place this certificate can be used. You have until this Friday, June 15 to enter, then a winner will be chosen and posted back here on this post.  Good Luck!

WINNER:


Congratulations to lucky commenter #2, Ivette Rodriguez -- you are the winner of this gift certificate!  Just show your ID at the registration desk, to claim it. Happy shopping!

Comments

  1. I don't make a lot of scrapbooks; but, when I do, I usually do smaller ones -- 6 x 6.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make 12x12 layouts. For my daughter birthdays I make her a 8x8 for each year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ivette - Congratulations, you are the winner of the StampFest Summer Double Trouble Scrapbooking gift certificate! Just show your ID at the registration desk, to claim it. Happy shopping!

      Delete
  3. Just finished my very first book, i used the 6x6. I'm hooked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy making the 6x6 for the grandchildren!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I make2 2×12 mostly but love doing smaller ones too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

StampFest Winter 2019 Gift Certificate Blog Giveaway #4

StampFest Winter 2018 Class Spotlight #6 & Giveaway!

StampFest Summer Vendor Spotlight #3 and Giveaways!