StampFest Winter 2019 Gift Certificate Blog Giveaway #6

Our final StampFest Winter 2019 gift certificate giveaway to use on products only at this vendor's booth is for:


IF YOU ARE ATTENDING StampFest Winter on Feb 9, please leave a comment below, telling us your favorite color of glitter! You have until tomorrow morning, Thurs, Feb 7th to do so. Then a randomly selected winner will be posted back here.

NOTE: Please only comment if you are attending StampFest Winter on Feb 9, as that is the only place this gift certificate can be used -- at the specified vendor's booth on their products.

We have giveaways going on our other social media pages as well, so keep an eye on our:
Twitter (https://twitter.com/StampFestFL)
Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/stampfestfl/), and
Facebook  (https://www.facebook.com/pg/StampFest) pages
for other giveaways and enter there for your best chances at winning $$$ to spend at StampFest Winter this coming Saturday, February 9th!

Good Luck!

WINNER UPDATE:


Congratulations to Deborah LeMarbre - You are the winner of this $20 gift certificate to use on products at the Verses Rubber Stamp vendor booth at StampFest Winter 2019 in New Port Richey, FL this Saturday, Feb 9! Just check in at the registration desk with your ID to claim. Happy shopping!

Comments

  1. I use all colors!! But if I have to choose it would be silver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all colors, I love pink but I use silver gold white and black the most

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations to Deborah - You are the winner of this $20 gift certificate to use on products at the Verses Rubber Stamp vendor booth at StampFest Winter 2019 in New Port Richey, FL on Feb 9! Just check in at the registration desk with your ID to claim. Happy shopping!

      Delete
    2. Thank you, do you mean Sparkle n Sprinkle? Thought someone else won verses rubber.

      Delete
  3. I love pink and purple and gold.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

StampFest Winter 2019 Gift Certificate Blog Giveaway #4

StampFest Winter 2018 Class Spotlight #6 & Giveaway!

StampFest Summer Vendor Spotlight #3 and Giveaways!